The Honey Pot Company, 100% Organic Regular Tampons, 18 Count
- GOTS-Global Organic Textile Standard
- Organic Cotton Certified by CU: 1006222
- You've Got This.Everything's Gonna be Okay.
- Unscented Organic Cotton with Bio-Plastic Applicator
- No Chlorine
- No Pesticides
- No Fragrances
- Plant-Based Feminine Care
- Made by Humans with Vaginas for Humans with Vaginas™
- Because it Takes One to Know One™
- Durable Wrapped
- Soft Bio-Plastic Applicator Easy to Insert
- Bio-Plastic Applicator is Derived From Sugarcane
- Sustainable-Soft- Breathable-Pesticide Free-Chlorine Free
- Gynecologist Love It!
- Make Peace with Your Period™
Tampon absorbency terms and ranges are regulated by the FDA. All tampon manufactures are required to use the same absorbency ranges and terms based on standard laboratory tests. Use this char to compare absorbency of these tampons to other brands.
The risk of getting Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) increases with the higher absorbency. You can reduce the risk of TSS by using the minimum absorbency that meets your needs.
Our Tampons are available in the following industry-wide standardized absorbencies: